KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Instreamatic from Palo Alto provides an end-to-end voice AI platform for managing, measuring and monetizing conversations between brand and consumer.
– The company raised $6.1m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Progress Ventures, joined by Accomplice and Google Assistant Investments.
– Led by Stas Tushinskiy, CEO, Instreamatic provides a voice AI infrastructure for media, enabling real-time voice conversations between brands and consumers across multiple media verticals.
– The company provides an end-to-end solution for managing, measuring, and monetizing voice-enabled audio and video advertising, including a programmatic ad exchange for assisting clients with advertising sales.