First Resonance Raises Fresh Round of Funding to Meet Growing Demand for Factory Operating System from New Generation of World-Changing Manufacturers
– First Resonance Raises Fresh Round of Funding to Meet Growing Demand for Factory Operating System from New Generation of World-Changing Manufacturers
– Blue Bear Capital Led Funding Round
– Funds Raised to Date to More than $5 Million
– The new capital will be used to expand the First Resonance team to support continued development of its unique approach to manufacturing, informed by the team’s background at SpaceX, NASA, Zoox, Toyota, and more.
– Growing list of customers which includes Joby Aviation, Matternet, Cobalt Robotics, and Astra are not only inventing new types of products but also new ways to build them.
– The First Resonance Factory Operating System, ion, takes a fresh perspective on manufacturing.
– Axiom Space raised $130m funding.
– The funding was led by C5 Capital and joined by Declaration Partners, Moelis Dynasty Investments, The Venture Collective, Hemisphere Ventures, and Starbridge Venture Capital.
– Axiom Space is building the world’s first commercial space station.
– The company’s president and CEO Michael Suffredini said the company’s valuation now exceeds $1 billion.
Skyworks Aeronautics Announces $100 Million Investment Commitment from GEM as Company Seeks to Go Public in Coming Months
– Skyworks Aeronautics announced a $100m investment commitment from GEM Global Yield LLC SCS (“GEM”), the Luxembourg based private alternative investment group.
– Under the agreement, GEM will provide Skyworks Aeronautics with a Share Subscription Facility of up to $100 million for a 36-month term following a public listing of the Skyworks Aeronautics common stock.
– Skyworks Aeronautics will control the timing and maximum amount of drawdowns under this facility and has no minimum drawdown obligation.
– Concurrent with a public listing of Skyworks Aeronautics shares, Skyworks Aeronautics will issue warrants to GEM to purchase up to 3% of the common stock of the company.