Woodland Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2001. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Walpole.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Events. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ShowClix.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Woodland Partners, startups are often financed by Innovation Works. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Swallow Point Ventures, Smithfield Trust, Pittsburgh Equity Partners.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2011. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
|1M||11 Mar 2011||United States, Wexford|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.