Woodforest National Bank appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1980.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Woodforest National Bank, startups are often financed by U.S. Department of the Treasury, LiveOak Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Live Oak Ventures, LLC, Webster Bank, TTV Capital.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Payrailz, Finxact The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Non Profit, Software.
|BeiJing BoYiChuangWei Digital Media Co.,Ltd||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Centre Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|CIBA Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration||-|
|Desjardins Group||Canada, Quebec, Quebec|
|Forward Venture Capital||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Kings Park Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Macquarie Bank||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|MCS||Japan, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture|
|Normandie Business Angels||Caen, France, Normandy|
|Obic Business Consultants||Japan, Tokyo|
|P3 Invest Zrt||Budapest, Hungary|
|Ping An Securities Group Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Sembcorp Industries||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Slovene Enterprise Fund||-|
|The Green Opportunity Funds (TGOF)||-|
|Woodside Fund||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|ZALORA Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Zenith Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Zhongda Tongshi Holdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|26 Apr 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$6M||22 Jun 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$30M||25 Jan 2019||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$1M||02 Apr 2018||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$6M||04 Dec 2017||Connecticut, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.