The company was established in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Starnberg.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the wolf biotech gmbh, startups are often financed by VRD GmbH, WIC, S-Refit. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VRD GmbH, Bayern Kapital GmbH, WIC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VRD GmbH, Bayern Kapital GmbH, Bavarian Growth Fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lophius Biosciences Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Health Care.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|2M||18 Mar 2017||Germany, Regensburg|
|5M||26 Jul 2016||Germany, Regensburg|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.