In 2001 was created Wistron Corporation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Taiwan. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Taipei.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Wistron Corporation, startups are often financed by TSVC, Singtel Innov8, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Michael Hansen, Yat Siu, Tom James. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yat Siu, Translink Capital, Tom James.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wistron InfoComm, Airdog, RIVA. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Education.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|62 Capital||Australia, Nedlands, Western Australia|
|Beacon Fund||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Crowd Capital Ventures LLC||Florida, Miami, United States|
|DEFTA Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hua Ventures||China, Fujian, Futian|
|Hwa Create||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Mainport Innovation Fund||Netherlands, Noord-Holland, North Holland|
|Ontario Brain Institute||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Oriola||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Protean Energy Advisors, LLC||-|
|Shanghai Side Weisi Chuangye Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Shanghai|
|Synchrony Bio||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Totem Investment||California, Rancho Santa Fe, United States|
|Wasserman Media Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Ying Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
Gemini Data Inc.
|07 Jun 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$7M||13 May 2022||-|
|$12M||01 Apr 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||08 Nov 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$7M||01 Oct 2021||-|
|$6M||01 Jul 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$4M||06 Apr 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$17M||19 Aug 2020||Taiwan, New Taipei|
|31 Dec 2019||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
– AI MLOps startup InfuseAI raised $4.3m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Wistron Corporation, with participation from Hive Ventures, Top Taiwan Venture Capital Group, Silicon Valley Taiwan Investments and 500 Startups.
– The company helps companies deploy and manage machine learning models with turnkey solutions like PrimeHub, a platform that includes a model training environment, cloud or on-premise cluster computing (including container orchestration with Kubernetes) and collaboration tools for teams.
– Another product, called PrimeHub Deploy, lets clients train, deploy, update and monitor AI models.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.