This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Africa, Johannesburg
The main office of this VC is situated in Johannesburg. The fund is located in South Africa, Africa.
The fund usually invests by oneself. Aside from Vantage Capital, start-ups are often funded by Trencor, Investec. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by PCM Capital Partners, Mineworkers Investment, Metier Private Equity.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2008. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 72 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In comparison with other funds, Vantage Capital makes 4 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. This fund was the most active in 2014. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Property Development, Property Management. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. TrenStar, Purple Capital Partners, Channel M are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vantagecapital.co.za; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.