Metier Private Equity
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Africa, Gauteng
The the headquarters of this VC is in Gauteng. The VC's location is in Africa, South Africa.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Metier Private Equity, start-ups are typically funded by Vantage Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are KFW DEG, Amethis Finance.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Education. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Astrapak is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 11-15 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Africa.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 66 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2008. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Metier Private Equity is involved in 14 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2007.
The fund was established by Anthony Hewat, Paul Botha, Thierry Dalais. Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: metieroec.no; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.05 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.