United States Army is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1775. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Arlington.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Machine Learning. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RE2 Robotics, SpineThera, Phoenix. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the United States Army, startups are often financed by National Science Foundation, Riverfront Ventures, MassChallenge. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Science Foundation, Office of Naval Research, National Institutes of Health.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|Alternative Capital Group||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Chuangye Mofa Xueyuan||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|Galaxy Digital LP||New York, New York, United States|
|Green Visor Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hong Kong X Foundation||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Magnet Investors||Granger, Indiana, United States|
|Modjule||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation||Canada, Fredericton, Nova Scotia|
|Outerwall||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|Participate Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Poalim Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Quantlab||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Shangmo Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||06 Apr 2021||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|19 Jan 2021||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Apr 2019||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$150K||09 Apr 2018||New Jersey, United States|
|$2M||27 Mar 2017||Plymouth, Minnesota, United States|
|$1M||09 Jan 2017||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100K||30 Sep 2014||New Jersey, United States|
|$150K||13 Feb 2013||New Jersey, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.