This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Rancho Santa Fe
The primary office of this VC is located in Rancho Santa Fe. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund's activity peaked in 2003. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with Totem Investment, start-ups are often financed by Wasserstein Adelson Ventures, Snider Capital, Koninklijke Philips. The most common co-investors for the fund are Wasserstein Adelson Ventures, Snider Capital, Moore Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Birchmere Ventures, Wasserstein Adelson Ventures.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Web Hosting, Internet. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. Printable.com, Be Here are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: swarmvision.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.