The Hartford is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1810. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hartford. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flock (helloflock.com), Bid4Assets, Cape Analytics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Internet.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the The Hartford, startups are often financed by XL Innovate, Promus Ventures, Plug and Play Insurtech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XL Innovate, Washington Post, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|AT&T Ventures||Minnesota, Princeton, United States|
|Construtech Ventures||Brazil, Florianópolis, Santa Catarina|
|FRH Group||Eastleigh, England, United Kingdom|
|Global Investment Banking||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Hanjiang Investment Holding||China, Hubei, Xiangyang|
|High Output Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|ION Investment Group||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Larsen MacColl Partners||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Luxembourgian ACME Investments||-|
|Manitoba||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|Massachusetts Pension Reserve Investment Management Board||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Next Wave/Portfolia Angel Fund||Colorado, Mancos, United States|
|Pragati India Fund||Ebène, Mauritius, Plaines Wilhems|
|Tsunagu Solutions||Japan, Tokyo|
|Uphold||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Whitewater Bancorp||United States, Whitewater, Wisconsin|
|$61M||09 Jan 2023||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$44M||14 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$4M||16 Jul 2020||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$17M||22 Jun 2018||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$3M||20 Sep 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||13 Aug 2001||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
|$5M||16 Aug 2000||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
|$30M||18 Apr 2000||Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.