We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Media and Entertainment, Mobile Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Genies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 partakers. Despite the The Chainsmokers, startups are often financed by Worldwide Wes, Westbrook Partners, Trinity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, Shawn Mendes, Russell Westbrook. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yoshiki Hayashi, Victor Oladipo, Tull Investment Group.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|ACG Qingbao She||-|
|Beijing Boyu Cangqiong Keji Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Builders and Backers Capital||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Counterview Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|E-TEK Dynamics||California, San Jose, United States|
|Euromate BV||Breda, Netherlands, North Brabant|
|Evolv Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Grace Venture Partners||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|Leavitt Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Legal & General Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ontario Brain Institute||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Planet N Group of Companies||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Rapha Capital Management||Florida, New York, United States|
|Stellar Internet GmbH||Germany, Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|The Blockchainer||China, Shanghai|
|Toyota Systems||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Venturion Capital||Dedham, Massachusetts, United States|
|Yongda Investment Group||China, Shanghai|
|22 Jun 2022||-|
|$85M||13 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||14 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||15 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||01 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||18 Jan 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$55M||12 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$15M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||22 Nov 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Jeeves is a NYC-based expense management platform for global startups.
– The company raised $57M in Series B funding at a $500M valuation.
– The Series B round was led by CRV with participation from Tencent, Silicon Valley Bank, Alkeon Capital Management, Soros Fund Management and a key group of angel investors including Kevin Durant, Andre Igoudala, Odell Beckham Jr., The Chainsmokers and the founders of eight unicorn companies — Adolfo Babatz (CEO, Clip), Gabriel Braga (CEO, QuintoAndar), Pierpaolo Barbieri (CEO, Uala), Zac Prince (CEO, BlockFi), Immad Akhund (CEO, Mercury), Pablo Gonzalez (Founder, Bitso), Tom Blomfield (Founder, Monzo Bank), Des Traynor (Founder, Intercom), Bo Jiang (CEO, Lithic).
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its launch in Colombia, UK, Europe; scale its proprietary infrastructure to cover more currencies; acquire new talent and accelerate the onboarding of new companies to the platform.
– Superhuman is a San Francisco, CA-based subscription email service.
– Company raised $75m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by IVP with participation from Tiger Global and strategic investors including Drew Houston (CEO of Dropbox), Timothy Young (President of Dropbox), Jason Citron (CEO of Discord), Arianna Huffington (CEO of Thrive), Ashton Kutcher, Will Smith, and the Chainsmokers.
– The company intends to use the fudns to continue to expand operations and its development efforts, as well as its business reach, starting with the hundreds of millions of people who use Outlook and Android.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.