Telescope Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Topbox, Brandfolder, Hotel Engine. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, SaaS.
The fund was created by Mickey Arabelovic.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Telescope Partners is 100-500 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Telescope Partners, startups are often financed by White Cedar Enterprises, Techstars Boulder Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Maryland Venture Fund, Flyover Capital, Cascade Seed Fund.
|BonVenture||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Cohen & Steers Inc.||New York, New York, United States|
|Elevator Ventures||Austria, Vienna|
|Hairui Bona||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Irelandia Investments||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Kashen Jinsheng Tianhua||-|
|Kuanke Chengchu||China, Shanghai|
|Magenta Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mallinckrodt||Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland|
|Maryland Angels Council||Glenwood, Maryland, United States|
|Merida Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Parcel B||California, San Francisco, United States|
|ProVen VCT||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Suntory Holdings||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Tri-State Investment Group||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Village Global||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Visa Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhehao Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|$25M||17 Jan 2023||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$21M||04 May 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$43M||13 Apr 2022||Redlands, California, United States|
|$40M||21 Mar 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$65M||02 Dec 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$15M||24 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||05 Sep 2019||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||11 Jun 2018||Maryland, United States|
|$5M||21 Sep 2017||Denver, Colorado, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.