In 1995 was created Tail Wind Fund, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Tail Wind Fund, startups are often financed by Square 1 Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Amazon.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Tail Wind Fund works on 71 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Digital Media. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ImaginOn, Spectrum Group International, Local Corporation For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|414 Media Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Barrington Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Escondido Ventures||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Hamilton Capital||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Immortalana||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Income & Growth VCT||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ISU Pappajohn Center for Entrepreneurship||Ames, Iowa, United States|
|Koudai Jianzhi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Liberty Corporation||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|MSD Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Niji||France, Ile-de-France, Issy-les-moulineaux|
|Ojas Venture Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Paltel Group||Arkansas, Palestine, United States|
|Riverwood Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Sansar Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Tembusu ICT Fund||-|
|The endowment fund||-|
|Xuantai Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.