St. Cloud Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Content Creators, Digital Entertainment. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SecureOne Data Solutions, JibJab Bros Studios Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the St. Cloud Capital, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Overbrook Entertainment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vincent Paquet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Explorer Equity Group.
Comparing to the other companies, this St. Cloud Capital performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|ACCEL (Norwegian Accelerator)||Bergen, Hordaland, Norway|
|Aspen Highland Partners||-|
|Breakout Labs||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Diverse Middle East FZE||-|
|Invitalia||Italy, Lazio, Roma|
|JAIC Asia Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Motian Star||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Ocean Road Partners||California, United States, Venice|
|Side Door Ventures||-|
|Sprout Capital||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Squadra Ventures||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|SUEZ Environnement||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Scoular Company||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|TrustCapital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|US Angel Investors||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Vine St. Ventures||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Walsin Lihwa||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Yamanouchi Venture Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|02 May 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|01 Jul 2020||Utah, United States|
|09 May 2019||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
JibJab Bros Studios
|18 Feb 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Apr 2018||Irvine, California, United States|
|$5M||02 May 2015||Irvine, California, United States|
SecureOne Data Solutions
|$12M||03 Oct 2007||Stony Brook, New York, United States|
|$2M||15 Nov 2006||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.