In 2012 was created SPD Silicon Valley Bank (SSVB), which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Shanghai.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Services, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shenma Finance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the SPD Silicon Valley Bank (SSVB), startups are often financed by China Growth Capital, China Equity, Tongbanjie.
|22 Apr 2019||China, Shanghai|
|30M||14 Jun 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.