Sierra Wireless appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1993. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Richmond Hill.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2002.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Sierra Wireless, startups are often financed by TPS Investments, Qualcomm, Enterprise Ireland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qualcomm, GrowthWorks Capital, Enterprise Ireland. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm, Espresso Capital, Audi Electronics Venture.
The fund was created by John Daly.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Document Management, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Colligo Networks Inc., Cubic Telecom.
|Bridge Venture Partners||-|
|Desai Family Office.||-|
|East Coast Angels||New Hampshire, Portsmouth, United States|
|EOS Ventures||Hancock, Michigan, United States|
|Force 3 Partners||-|
|Grow Tech Labs||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Hangar 51||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Marwit||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Physicians Investment Group||Dayton, Ohio, United States|
|Quanji Fuju Touzi||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Resurgent Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Rhia Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Spangler Group||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Taronga Group||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Transworld Group||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Xseed Partners||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|$5M||29 Jul 2014||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$3M||07 Feb 2002||British Columbia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.