SAIC is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1969. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Mclean.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Solect Technology Group, VPIsystems, CosmoCom, Inc.. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, ISP.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the SAIC, startups are often financed by Morgan Stanley, TVM Capital, Next47. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TVM Capital, Seed Capital Partners, SAIC Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seed Capital Partners, Hickory Venture Group, Trinity Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this SAIC works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|Baylor Angel Network||Texas, United States, Waco|
|Brava Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Chenghe Jiuzhi Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Edelweiss.vc||California, San Francisco, United States|
|GenomePrecision||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Japan Strategic Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Khaleeji Commercial Bank||Bahrain, Capital Governorate, Manama|
|Leerink Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Moments||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|OMERS Capital Partners||-|
|RTA Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Takata Corporation||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|The Global Emerging Markets Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tianming Shuangchuang Technology||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|TinySeed||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Triginta Capital||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|$1M||21 Feb 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|14 Jan 2022||Changzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$340M||05 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$200M||10 Feb 2021||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$45M||15 Dec 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$12M||29 Jan 2016||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$22M||08 Oct 2009||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$9M||29 Dec 2004||New Jersey, United States|
|$7M||08 Apr 2003||New Jersey, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.