Sabre Corporation appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1960. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Southlake. The company was established in North America in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Sabre Corporation works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Document Management, Delivery. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TripIt, Encryptix
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Sabre Corporation, startups are often financed by Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, Kevin Hartz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WR Hambrecht, Vulcan Capital, Tickets.com. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Steamboat Ventures, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, Azure Capital Partners.
|AquAgro Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Avic Avionics||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BGF Ventures||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Broadway Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Elusive Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Frontier Car Group||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Georgia Research Alliance||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Holton Capital Group||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Jacobs||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Jwater Group||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|London Seed Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Maabarot Products||HaZafon, Israel, Kibbutz Afikim|
|Poalim Capital Markets (PCM)||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|PS27 Ventures||Florida, Jacksonville, United States|
|Reliance Technology Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|TechOne VC||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|University of Florida||Florida, Gainesville, United States|
|Yellowdog||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
American Express Global Business Travel
|$335M||31 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||17 Apr 2008||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$19M||12 Jun 2000||Illinois, United States|
|$35M||18 Feb 2000||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.