RXR Realty appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2011. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Convene, Lyric, Kitchen United Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Internet.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from RXR Realty the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Scott Rechler.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the RXR Realty, startups are often financed by Fifth Wall, Conversion Ventures LLC, Comcast Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fifth Wall, Impala Ventures, Zigg Capital.
|ANTENNE BAYERN GmbH & Co. KG||Bayern, Germany, Ismaning|
|Art and Culture||-|
|EIT Food||Belgium, United States, Wisconsin|
|Equity International||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Fitech Ventures||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Guinness Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Korify Capital||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|Larix||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|On Asset Management||-|
|Polsky Holdings||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Ripplewood Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|Skystar Finance||Japan, Tokyo|
|Startupbootcamp IoT London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Takura Capital||Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Tzitzit Aseet||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Voylet Capital||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Xigu Wei Dianzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$200M||27 Oct 2022||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$39M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||23 Aug 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$100M||25 Jul 2022||Pasadena, California, United States|
|$175M||05 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$41M||19 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||06 Jan 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$25M||19 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||19 Sep 2019||Pasadena, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.