Rivas Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cambridge.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Rivas Capital, startups are often financed by Venture Capital Fund of New England, Matthew Sutton, IDP Industrial Development Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Felicis Ventures, Matthew Sutton, Boston Seed Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oakhouse Partners, Visionnaire Ventures, Toyota Tsusho.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zipline, Greenlight Biosciences, Glympse Bio. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Chemical.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund was created by Carlos Gonzalez.
|Acacia Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Bloom Equity||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Changan Assets||China, Shanghai|
|ED&F Man Capital Markets||New York, New York, United States|
|FedEx||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|for Startups, Inc.||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Harmony Riverside||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Huamei International||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Jiahe Yipin||Beijing, China, Shunyi|
|JL Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Mahanusa Capital||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|NextWorld Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Omega Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Pathfinder Asset Management||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Plexus Capital||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Techstars Kansas City Accelerator||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Zhuhai Titans Electronics Technology Power Group||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
Clarify Health Solutions
|$150M||05 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$46M||01 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$125M||03 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$29M||09 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$208M||12 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Clarify Health Solutions
|$115M||16 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||25 Mar 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|$62M||23 Jul 2019||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||07 Jan 2019||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
– Inari, a Cambridge, Mass.-based developer of a platform to enable yield increase, raised $208m in Series D funding.
– The round was co-led by Flagship Pioneering with participation from Alexandria Venture Investments, Investment Corporation of Dubai, Banque Pictet on behalf of their clients and Rivas Capital and new investors G Squared and Pavilion Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to further accelerate advancements across its science platform and product development for corn and soybeans in both North and South America.
– Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2016, Inari is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with additional sites in West Lafayette, Indiana, and Ghent, Belgium.
– Clarify Health is a San Francisco, CA-based enterprise analytics company delivering real-world insights to healthcare organizations.
– The company raised $115m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investor Insight Partners, alongside Spark Capital, Concord Health Partners, and HWVP, with participation from the company’s largest investor, KKR, as well as Rivas Capital and Sigmas Group.
– In conjunction with the funding, Hilary Gosher, Managing Director at Insight Partners, and Will Reed, General Partner at Spark Capital, will be joining the company’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.