RATP Group is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1948. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Paris.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Parking, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Klaxit, Zenpark Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the RATP Group, startups are often financed by Via ID, Pole Capital, Demeter Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MAIF Avenir, Via ID, Sodexo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sodexo Ventures, MAIF Avenir.
|BGI Co-Win||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Bitkemy Ventures||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Bladex||Panamá, Panama, Panama City|
|CCS Construction Staffing||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|CDP Capital Technology Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Centurion Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Early Stage Enterprises||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|ESP Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|hiCenter Ventures||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|J.P. Morgan Cazenove||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Metro Cash & Carry||-|
|Ningbo Puhui Qiye Guanli||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Social Impact Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Sunsea||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Time Out Group plc||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Toshiba Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Yamaguchi Capital||Japan, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|$27M||24 Feb 2020||Ile-de-France|
|$11M||30 Jan 2019||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||08 Feb 2018||France, Ile-de-France|
|$1M||04 Jul 2017||France, Ile-de-France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.