The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
This Questa Capital Management works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by Ryan Drant.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Questa Capital Management, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Bowery Capital, Ulu Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Alta Partners, Ajax Health. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Echo Health Ventures, Alta Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DispatchHealth, EPIX Therapeutics, Eximis Surgical. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Medical. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Bankia||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|BlueOrchard Finance S A||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|British Robotics Seed Fund||Park City, United States, Utah|
|Capital Growth||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Clark Enterprises||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Emirates Islamic||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|FONGIT||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Headland Ventures||California, San Rafael, United States|
|Hinokiya Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|ifund foundation||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|IKEA Bootcamp||Älmhult, Jonkopings Lan, Sweden|
|InterVideo||California, Fremont, United States|
|Ironstone Group Inc.||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Multi-Health Systems||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shenzhen AVIC Kaisheng Auto Semiconductor Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Skyline Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Starfish Ventures||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Synergy Life Science Partner||California, Portola Valley, United States|
|Verde Company BVBA||-|
|$330M||15 Nov 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$18M||07 Jul 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$32M||06 Jul 2022||Pleasanton, California, United States|
|$60M||16 Jun 2022||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$80M||14 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||23 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||31 Mar 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$22M||16 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||07 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Cortica from San Diego CA is focused on clinical services for autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
– Series C $60m funding round was led by Longitude Capital with participation from 406 Ventures, Adam Boehler, Questa Capital and Aperture Venture Partners and Silicon Valley Bank.
– The new financing will be used to accelerate growth, expand centers across multiple states, and investigate novel drug, device, and diagnostic technologies through sponsored and NIH-funded research.
– Bicycle Health, a Boston, MA-based virtual care provider of evidence based treatment for opioid use disorder (OUD), raised $27M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Questa Capital with participation from City Light Capital, Emily Melton and previous investor SignalFire.
– The company will use the capital to expand its clinician network, partner with additional payers, invest in research and continue building local community partnerships to reach those without other treatment options.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.