The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
This Questa Capital Management works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by Ryan Drant.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Questa Capital Management, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Bowery Capital, Ulu Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Alta Partners, Ajax Health. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Echo Health Ventures, Alta Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DispatchHealth, EPIX Therapeutics, Eximis Surgical. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Medical. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Starfish Ventures||Australia, Melbourne|
|IKEA Bootcamp||Sweden, Älmhult|
|Headland Ventures||United States, San Rafael|
|BlueOrchard Finance S A||Switzerland, Geneve|
|InterVideo||United States, Fremont|
|DataArt||United States, New York|
|Skyline Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Clark Enterprises||United States, Bethesda|
|Synergy Life Science Partner||United States, Portola Valley|
|Ironstone Group Inc.||United States, San Francisco|
|Hinokiya Group||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Multi-Health Systems||Canada, Toronto|
|British Robotics Seed Fund||United States, Park City|
|Verde Company BVBA||-|
|Shenzhen AVIC Kaisheng Auto Semiconductor Investment||China, Shenzhen|
|ifund foundation||The Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|Capital Growth||Switzerland, Geneve|
|Emirates Islamic||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|$60M||29 Jun 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$27M||22 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$38M||21 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|09 Mar 2021||United States, South San Francisco|
|$200M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|$65M||09 Nov 2020||United States, Oakland|
|$12M||11 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$48M||17 Aug 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$135M||23 Jun 2020||United States, Denver|
– Cortica from San Diego CA is focused on clinical services for autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
– Series C $60m funding round was led by Longitude Capital with participation from 406 Ventures, Adam Boehler, Questa Capital and Aperture Venture Partners and Silicon Valley Bank.
– The new financing will be used to accelerate growth, expand centers across multiple states, and investigate novel drug, device, and diagnostic technologies through sponsored and NIH-funded research.
– Bicycle Health, a Boston, MA-based virtual care provider of evidence based treatment for opioid use disorder (OUD), raised $27M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Questa Capital with participation from City Light Capital, Emily Melton and previous investor SignalFire.
– The company will use the capital to expand its clinician network, partner with additional payers, invest in research and continue building local community partnerships to reach those without other treatment options.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.