Qiagen appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1986. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Venlo.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Qiagen, startups are often financed by S-Venture Capital Dortmund, NGN Capital, Forbion Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NGN Capital, Forbion Capital Partners, Arcus Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techno Venture Management, NGN Capital, Forbion Capital Partners.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this Qiagen works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Exosome Diagnostics, Ingenium Pharmaceuticals AG, Xagenic. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Manufacturing.
|Alrov Group||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|Beagle Ventures||Chile, Region Metropolitana, Santiago|
|BT||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Chuangrong Financial||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Digital Assets Group||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Gepafin||Italy, Perugia, Umbria|
|Independent Growth Finance (IGF)||Kent, Tonbridge, United Kingdom|
|MBG Schleswig-Holstein||Germany, Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein|
|Unpopular Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$40K||19 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jul 2021||Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$35M||20 Mar 2018||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$16M||07 Jan 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||17 Dec 2014||Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$27M||11 Mar 2014||New York, New York, United States|
Drug Response Dx
|08 Jan 2013||Germany, Brandenburg, Germany|
|$10M||30 Jan 2012||Ontario|
Coley Pharmaceutical Group
|$12M||03 Aug 1999||Wellesley, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.