In 1957 was created PT. Astra International Tbk - TSO Salemba, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in Indonesia. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Jakarta.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Transportation, Apps. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Go-Jek. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Indonesia.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the PT. Astra International Tbk - TSO Salemba, startups are often financed by Tencent Holdings, JD.com, Google. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Via ID, Tencent Holdings, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, JD.com, Google.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from PT. Astra International Tbk - TSO Salemba is more than 1 billion dollars.
|Argoquest||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Callais Capital Management||Louisiana, Thibodaux, United States|
|Cink Emprende||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Crocker Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Five Capital Advisors||-|
|Green Campus Innovations||-|
|INCapital Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kenetic||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Malabar Investment Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|ManchesterStory Group||Iowa, United States, West Des Moines|
|Maxim Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Runa Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Shanghai Hongjia Asset Management Co.||China, Shanghai|
|Tianjin Anzhenglu Touzi||-|
|Tianjin Junding Dianlian Qiye Guanli Zixun Zhongxin||China, Tianjin, Wuqing|
|Travelport Labs Accelerator||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Zhisland Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|21 Mar 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$15M||21 Apr 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|21 Aug 2019||Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$100M||04 Mar 2019||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$1B||12 Feb 2018||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
– Halodoc, an Indonesian healthtech platform raised US$ 80 million in Series C financing.
– The round was led by PT Astra Digital Internasional, a subsidiary of PT Astra International Tbk, with participation from Temasek, Telkomsel’s TMI, Acrew Diversify Capital Fund, Bangkok Bank, UOB Venture Management, Singtel Innov8, BliBli, Allianz X, Novo Holdings, and Openspace Ventures.
– The funds will be used to deepen the company’s penetration in key healthcare verticals across Indonesia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.