Provident Trust Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Las Vegas
Provident Trust Group was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Las Vegas. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot). Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Event Management, Apps. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Aside from Provident Trust Group, start-ups are often funded by ff Venture Capital, Nebraska Angel Network, Linseed Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are ff Venture Capital, Wild Basin Investments, AXA Venture Partners.
In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: trustprovident.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.