Point Nine is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2002. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Point Nine, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital, RTAventures VC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Team Europe, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Runa Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kite Ventures, Team Europe, Point Nine Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Local, Search Engine. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Delivery Hero, Eversports, Critizr. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Groupe Arnault||France, Paris|
|Nextech Venture||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Big Loud Capital||-|
|Benslie International Ltd||-|
|Maple Capital Advisors||India, New Delhi|
|Huarun Runxiang Joint||China, Hunan|
|Keys Asset Management||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Iowa First Capital Fund||United States, Cedar Rapids|
|Partnership Capital Ventures, Inc.||United States, Los Angeles|
|AV Capital||United States, Austin|
|$17M||08 Oct 2019||France, " France"}|
|$2M||09 Aug 2017||Austria, Vienna|
– Kaiko is a Paris-based cryptocurrency market data provider.
– The company raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Anthemis and Underscore VC with participation from Point Nine, Alven and Hashkey Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue hiring in the areas of product, institutional sales, business development, and engineering and support expansion into North American and Asian markets.
– Whereby from Norway develops video meeting technology.
– The company raised $12m in funding.
– Backers included Point Nine, Jason M. Lemkin’s SaaStr fund, and a group of more than 20 angel investors including:
– Jason M. Lemkin – Serial entrepreneur and founder of Saastr
– John Komkov – Investor @Fathom Capital
– Harry Stebbings – Founder of 20 Minute VC
– Jeff Morris Jr – Investor & Founder @ChapterOne, VP Product/Revenue @Tinder
– Josh Buckley – Entrepreneur & CEO @Producthunt
– Josh Hannah – Investor
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.