In 2015 was created Pivotal Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Pivotal Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sound Ventures, Initialized Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Sound Ventures, Initialized Capital.
The fund was created by Melinda Gates.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Elderly, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Papa
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
|01 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||18 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$5M||22 Apr 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||30 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||22 Sep 2020||Miami, Florida, United States|
|13 May 2020||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
– Helping Hands Community announced a $250k strategic investment from Pivotal Ventures.
– The investment will allow Helping Hands to augment its current organization of 150 part-time volunteers with some critical full-time paid roles, to expand the capabilities of its tech platform and extend it to more partners across the country.
– The investment was made by Melinda Gates, the co-founder of Pivotal Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.