OCBC Bank of Singapore appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1912. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Singapore.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the OCBC Bank of Singapore, startups are often financed by Walden International, Nokia Venture Partners, Nokia. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden Israel Venture Capital, Walden International, Sevin Rosen Funds.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 16-20 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Property Management. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Soilbuild Business Space REIT, YYC Advisors, Boom.com. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This OCBC Bank of Singapore works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|A3Ventures||California, Oakland, United States|
|Biostars||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Chuangyuan Venture Capital||-|
|Front Equity||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|LightPath Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Ruidong Capital||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Soullink Asset||China, Shanghai|
|Ulu Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Zhejiang Huamei Holding||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$390M||08 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
Soilbuild Business Space REIT
|$59M||19 Jun 2020||Central|
|$800M||11 May 2020||Kuala Lumpur|
ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia Pty Ltd.
|$18M||21 Jan 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Keppel REIT Fin
|$111M||05 Dec 2019||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$92M||19 Nov 2019||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$351M||17 Jul 2019||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$14M||07 Jul 2019||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
FIRST Real Estate Investment Trust (First Reit)
|$296M||16 Jan 2018||Central|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.