Nyenburgh Investment Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Amsterdam. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the Nyenburgh Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Vinnova, U.S. Department of Defense, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Clinical Trials, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NeuroVive Pharmaceutical. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden.
|3M||07 Mar 2019||Sweden, Lund|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.