In 1963 was created Nielsen, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New City.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2002. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Nielsen works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Consumer Goods. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zollo, Revuze, ciValue.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Nielsen, startups are often financed by Nielsen Innovate, Wellborn Ventures, Fischer Investment Capital (FIC). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TransCosmos, TIC Group, Sonae IM. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TIC Group, SAP.iO Fund, PRYTEK.
|$4M||15 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|18 Sep 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||09 Oct 2018||North District|
|$10K||12 Jul 2018||Vineland, New Jersey, United States|
|15 Feb 2018||Chiyoda|
|$4M||31 Aug 2016||North District|
|$3M||09 Dec 2013||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|01 Feb 2013||New York, United States|
|$8M||30 Oct 2001||Portland, Oregon, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.