This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
NIC Fund is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. This investor is located in Europe, Portugal. The main office of this VC is situated in Lisbon.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Uncharted Power. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Infrastructure, Clean Energy. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Magic Johnson Enterprises, Lingo Ventures, Kapor Capital and also 1 different VC.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: egov.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.