NHN Entertainment Corp appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Seongnam.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Devsisters, Critical Force, TMON. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Cloud Data Services. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from NHN Entertainment Corp is more than 1 billion dollars. This NHN Entertainment Corp works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the NHN Entertainment Corp, startups are often financed by Stonebridge Capital, Insight Partners, Softbank Ventures Asia. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Atinum Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Simone Investment Managers, Anchor Equity Partners.
|African Rainbow Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn LLC.||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|DB International||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|FRONTIER Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Horipro||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Meguro|
|Karur Vysya Bank||India, Karur, Tamil Nadu|
|MLC Australia||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Neva Finventures||Italy, Piemonte, Turin|
|Plutus Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|River Head Capital||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|Sowefund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|UAVenture Capital||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Xinjiang Communications Construction Group||China, Wulumuqi, Xinjiang|
|Zhiruide Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$8M||21 Apr 2020||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$4M||17 Apr 2020||England|
|$1M||01 Apr 2018||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$4M||05 Sep 2016||Uusimaa|
|$40M||11 Apr 2016||South Korea|
|19 Dec 2014||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|22 Oct 2013||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.