Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the NBIFu2019s Venture Capital Fund, startups are often financed by New Brunswick Innovation Foundation, Momenta Ventures, Creative Destruction Lab. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Opportunities New Brunswick, New Brunswick angels, Globalive Technology. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Eigen Innovations Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Industrial Automation, Internet of Things.
|Andrew W. Mellon Foundation||New York, Nyack, United States|
|Association and CPA.com Startup Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|Axa and main incubator||-|
|Capier Investments||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Central China Real Estate||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|DIG Investment||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Digital Coast Ventures||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Euclidean Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Ewing Irrigation & Landscape Supply||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Exeter Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|German Investment and Development Corporation (DEG)||-|
|Glengary Ventures||Beachwood, Ohio, United States|
|Investessor||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|New Food SPV||-|
|Ningbo Dongshi Advertising||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Portuguese venture capital groups||Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, Viamão|
|Shutterstock||New York, New York, United States|
|Singtel||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Up Group||France, Gennevilliers, Ile-de-France|
|$50M||26 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$67K||15 Jun 2021||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$39K||30 May 2021||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$39K||09 May 2021||-|
|$10K||06 Oct 2020||-|
|$795K||01 Aug 2020||Calgary, Canada|
|$556K||01 Jun 2020||Calgary, Canada|
|$25K||14 Apr 2020||Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|$2M||01 May 2019||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
– Sonrai Security announced a $50M Series C funding round.
– The round was led by ISTARI, a global cybersecurity platform dedicated to helping clients build cyber resilience, with participation from existing investors Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, TenEleven Ventures and New Brunswick Innovation Fund.
– The Series C round brings the total capital raised by Sonrai to $88 million.
– Sonrai plans to use new funding to accelerate research and development and expand sales and marketing globally for the company’s industry-leading cloud security platform.
– Public cloud complexity for global enterprises is exploding as microservices, workloads and associated ‘non-people’ identities proliferate rapidly.
– Sonrai has identified 17,000 unique permissions settings across AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platforms with approximately 20 new permissions added daily.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.