This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Myca Partners was established in 2006, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in New York.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 8 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Steel Excel, One Thousand Angels, Morningside Venture Partners.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. When Myca Partners invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2018. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Gooroo is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Education, Marketplace. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
This VC was founded by Robert Frankfurt. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: llrpartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.