Michigan Capital Advisors
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Besides Michigan Capital Advisors, start-ups are typically funded by The Amherst Fund, Ann Arbor SPARK, The Frankel Fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are University of Michigan MINTS fund, The Amherst Fund, Material Impact Fund.
Fusion Coolant Systems is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Automotive, Developer Tools. In addition, there are 3 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: michigan.gov; User name format in descending order of probability: last first_initial, first last, first last_initial, first_initial last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.