Meitu appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Xiamen.
The fund was created by Wensheng Cai, Xinhong Wu.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HiScene, Gufutv.com, Goxip Inc. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Software. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Meitu, startups are often financed by FH Capital, Chryseis Tan, Welight Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Mills Fabrica, V Star Capital, Sincere Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Yangtze River Delta Collaborative Advantage Industry Fund, V Star Capital.
|20 May 2019|
|18M||08 May 2019||China, Shanghai|
|10M||07 Nov 2018|
|29 Oct 2018||China, Hong Kong Island|
|2M||17 Aug 2018||Japan, Chiyoda|
|5M||26 Jan 2018||China, Hong Kong Island|
|15M||17 Aug 2017||China, Shanghai|
|10M||01 Mar 2016||China, Dongcheng District|
|01 Jan 2015||China, Shanghai|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.