In 2007 was created London Stock Exchange Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the London Stock Exchange Group, startups are often financed by UBS, Societe Generale, NEX Opportunities. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Transamerica Ventures, Spencer Lake, Santander InnoVentures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Finance. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AcadiaSoft, Nivaura
|Abacus Research||Sankt Gallen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|Augeo Marketing||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|AvalonBay||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Danish Pension Fund||-|
|Deep Creek Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Fusheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Greybull Stewardship||California, Emeryville, United States|
|Hailiang Industrial||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Hangzhou Longli Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Jotter Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Macnica Inc.||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Med-Fine Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Mt Vernon Investments||-|
|NeSBIC CTe Fund||Netherlands, Utrecht, Utrecht|
|Skycore||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|SpringRock Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Wolverine Venture Fund||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|15 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$190M||20 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|08 Dec 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||26 Oct 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$27M||12 Dec 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||27 Feb 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|31 Jan 2019||City of Brussels, Belgium|
|27 Jun 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.