In 2015 was created Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC), which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Fort Lauderdale.
The current fund was established by Dean Hatton, Esteban Reyes, Mark Volchek, Paul Tanner. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Map My Customers, Medxoom, LendingFront For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise Software.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC), startups are often financed by Underscore VC, Struck Capital, Storm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Struck Capital, Secocha Ventures, Innova Memphis. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Secocha Ventures, UnityVC, Qiming Venture Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|Automattic||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Elevation Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|EMPA||Dubendorf, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Five Point Energy||Texas, The Woodlands, United States|
|Front Row Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Grit Ventures||Canada, Mississauga, Ontario|
|International Technology Solutions||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Invest-NL||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|RBC Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Tongdun Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$12M||21 Apr 2022||Florida, United States|
|$30M||06 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$5M||08 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||31 Aug 2021||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$4M||03 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||02 Apr 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$10M||23 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||16 Feb 2021||Florida, United States|
|$12M||10 Feb 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
– Mosaic is a New York-based provider of an AI-powered SaaS platform for resource management.
– Series A $4m brings company valuation to $10m.
– The round was led by Las Olas Venture Capital with participation from Ocean Azul Partners, ff Venture Capital, Tensility Venture Partners, and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator.
– The new funding will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– Medxoom, an Atlanta-based Healthcare Marketplace platform, has raised an additional $8m in venture capital from strategic industry investors.
– The funding round was led by Castellan Group, with participation by existing investors Las Olas VC and TTV Capital, as well as additional participation from healthcare tech and venture communities.
– Funds will be used to expedite business growth, increase staff and expand platform capabilities.
– Medxoom offers its white label platform to plan administrators, payers and healthcare systems to improve member engagement, care selection and payments experiences.
– This latest infusion of capital will drive its payments, financial services and marketplace capabilities to scale.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.