Kozo Keikaku Engineering appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1956. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kozo Keikaku Engineering, startups are often financed by MIG AG, BayBG, Target Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Target Partners, Service Provider Capital, Nelnet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Service Provider Capital, Nelnet, Iron Gate Capital (IGC).
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Navigation, Indoor Positioning. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LockState, NavVis.
|Catalysta Partners||Georgia, Roswell, United States|
|econtext Asia and Beenos Asia||Japan, Tokyo|
|GMG Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Green Cross||Ch'ungch'ong-namdo, South Korea, Yongin|
|Investar Venture Fund||-|
|Kulczyk Investments||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Lucas Point Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Morningside Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Peter Michael Foundation||California, Sausalito, United States|
|SERAPH Problem Solving||Pennsylvania, Phoenixville, United States|
|Sovereign's Capital||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Techstars Ventures||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Vanke||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Wasu Media Holding||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Widoowin||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|World Energy||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zouk Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|02 Feb 2023||Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States|
|$17M||20 Jan 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$29M||07 Dec 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$35M||10 Dec 2018||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$5M||22 May 2018||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||30 Nov 2015||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|29 Oct 2012||Chiyoda|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.