This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
JVCKenwood Corp. was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The fund is located in Japan, Asia. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Yokohama.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. Besides JVCKenwood Corp., start-ups are typically funded by Alibaba Group. The fund often co-invests with Porsche, Hyundai Motor Company, China Merchants Capital.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from JVCKenwood Corp. is 100-500 millions dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Switzerland. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Automotive, Consumer Electronics. In addition, there are 3 more industries where it has achieved success. WayRay is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: jvckenwood.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.