Johnson Family Trust
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2015. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Johnson Family Trust is 1-5 millions dollars.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Predictive Analytics, Marketplace. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. Crowdz is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides Johnson Family Trust, start-ups are typically funded by Payson Johnston, Techstars, Steven Lee. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Payson Johnston, Matt Johnson, WS Investments. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Payson Johnston, Matt Johnson, WS Investments.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: jffnd.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
60.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.