ING Barings appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1973. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. Comparing to the other companies, this ING Barings performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ING Barings, startups are often financed by Osbon Capital Management, M/C Partners, Fidelity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Reuters, Hikari Tsushin Group, Walden Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wit SoundView Ventures, Wasabi Ventures, Tech Coast Angels.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline beenz.com, Adero, WorldStreet Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Banking, Online Auctions. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Axial Networks||New York, New York, United States|
|Beijing Chenxi Chuangye Touzi Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Daimler||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Digital Capital Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|ECCO||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|euro909.com||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Geovation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Howard Hughes Corporation||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|L&T Infrastructure Finance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Shanghai Wanmei Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Shanghai|
|Stephens Group||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|TOLMOLBOL.COM PRIVATE LIMITED||-|
|Treadstone Resource Partners||-|
|Tribe Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Verbena Road Holdings||-|
|Youth Social Innovation||-|
|$72M||03 Aug 2000||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||21 Jun 2000||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$39M||07 Jun 2000||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||23 May 2000||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$30M||14 Dec 1999||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||10 Dec 1999||San Diego, California, United States|
|08 Nov 1999||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|01 Apr 1999||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.