Funds with similar focus
|Askew International Corp||-|
|Dhunn-Carr Management & Research||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Epiphany Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Fuzhou Guoke||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|Inova Health System||Falls Church, United States, Virginia|
|Kangqiao Qiche||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|LANXESS||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Leo Capital India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Low Carbon Innovation Fund||Norfolk, Norwich, United Kingdom|
|Nordic Eye Venture Capital||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Sinowealth Capital||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Tiny VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Weipinhui||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Xircom||California, Thousand Oaks, United States|
|$2M||09 May 2022||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|$3M||24 Mar 2022||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$70M||14 Mar 2022||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$2M||19 Sep 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$10M||14 Sep 2021||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$30M||24 Aug 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$1M||03 Aug 2021||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$1M||09 Mar 2021||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$6M||19 Jan 2021||Karachi, Sindh|
– Maqsad, a mobile-only education platform startup, raised $2.1m in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by Indus Valley Capital and joined by Alter Global, Fatima Gobi Ventures and several angel investors from Pakistan, the Middle East and Europe.
– The company will use the proceeds for developing in-house content, such as production studio, academics and animators, as well as bolstering R&D and engineering.
– Airlift, a Pakistani startup, raised $85m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by 20VC and Buckley Ventures and joined by Sam Altman, Biz Stone, Steve Pagliuca, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Taavet Hinrikus, Stanley Tang, Simon Borrero, Bastian Lehmann, and Quiet Capital and Indus Valley Capital.
– The startup plans to use the new funding to expand its operations in Pakistan and other South Asian countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.