In 1959 was created IHS Markit, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The current fund was established by Kevin Gould, Lance Uggla.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the IHS Markit, startups are often financed by Singapore Exchange Limited, Illuminate Financial, First Derivatives. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LVC, Jefferies, Illuminate Financial.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CloudMargin. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Payments.
|IIFL Asset Management||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|IronCapital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|JLab||England, London, United Kingdom|
|K-Startup Grand Challenge||Kyonggi-do, Pangyo, South Korea|
|Leiv Eiriksson Invest||Norway, Sor-Trondelag, Trondheim|
|LTC Partners||New Hampshire, Portsmouth, United States|
|Merck Accelerator||Darmstadt, Germany, Hessen|
|Tibco Software||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Wisdom LLP||California, Los Altos Hills, United States|
|30 Jan 2019||England|
|$10M||10 Apr 2018||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.