Huajin Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1992. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Zhuhai.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Huajin Capital, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, IDG Ventures, Highlight Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xunlei, Suning, Qiming Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Virtual Reality, Video. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Suzhou Kintor Pharmaceuticals, Insta360. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
|37 Interactive Entertainment||China, Shanghai|
|42 Ventures||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Broadway Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Canopy Group||Le Sueur, Minnesota, United States|
|Capital Nature||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|DOCOMO Innovations||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|ECC Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Global Retail Brands||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Infema||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Modern Capital||China, Shanghai|
|National Skill Development Corporation||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Pathfinder Venture Capital Funds||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Ririshun Lejia Home Furnishing Trade||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Siraj Fund Management Company||Area A, Palestinian Territory, West Bank|
|Suncorp Group||Australia, Brisbane, Queensland|
|TenEleven Ventures||Burlingame, California, United States|
|Xinhe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhenshun Jijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$46M||15 Apr 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$100M||25 Feb 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
Guizhou Core Long March Technology (Marching Power)
|$77M||16 Dec 2021||Guiyang, Guizhou, China|
|$60M||17 Mar 2021||Nansha District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$77M||08 Jun 2020||Fremont, California, United States|
|$278M||29 Apr 2020||Shanghai|
Suzhou Kintor Pharmaceuticals
|$45M||28 Oct 2019||Jiangsu|
|$30M||19 Mar 2019||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$7M||29 Sep 2017||China, Zhejiang|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.