Honeywell International appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1906. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Morristown. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Honeywell International, startups are often financed by Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative, The Opportunity Calgary Investment Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Werklund Capital, Venrock, Procter & Gamble Company.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Industrial Automation, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight yet2.com, ATTAbotics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Cathay Financial Holding||Taipei, Taiwan|
|CEC Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cockrell Investment Partners||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Jianxin Fortune||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|Kangchengheng Touzi||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Lauder Partners||Atherton, California, United States|
|Mega International Commercial Bank||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Mountain Pacific Venture Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Municipal Employee Retirement System||Lansing, Michigan, United States|
|Novel Growth Partners||Kansas, Overland Park, United States|
|Parinama Cultural Development Foundation||-|
|RCM Business||Bhilwara, India, Rajasthan|
|Shenzhen Qianhai Lichangrong Asset Investment Management||-|
|Singer Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|SIOS Technology Corp.||California, San Mateo, United States|
|SK Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$170M||04 Mar 2022||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|26 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|16 Dec 2021||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$270M||30 Nov 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|09 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$45M||08 Sep 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|09 Feb 2021||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|16 Nov 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$50M||18 Aug 2020||Calgary, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.