Hitachi High-Technologies appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1947. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Schaumburg. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Hitachi High-Technologies, startups are often financed by Stata Venture Partners, Intel Capital, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Samsung Ventures, SK Hynix, MKS Instruments.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nabsys, Flutura Solutions. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Industrial Automation.
|Access Partners||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Augment Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Ceres Group Holdings||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Chain Renaissance Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Essel Group ME||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Healthy Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Mountain State Capital||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Privilege Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Riyadh Valley Company||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|SCP Neptune International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shenzhen Nanxing Industrial||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|South Coast Angel Network||-|
|StartVenture||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Toyou Feiji Electronics||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|VegInvest||New York, New York, United States|
|Zhongtianlida Feng Tou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$13M||09 Nov 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$25M||13 Apr 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$21M||02 Oct 2019||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$68M||30 May 2019||Hokuto, Japan|
|$1M||20 Mar 2018||Houston, Texas, United States|
Reno Sub Systems
|$11M||27 Sep 2017||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$1M||25 Jul 2017||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||31 Aug 2016||Hokuto, Japan|
|23 Apr 2012||Japan, Kyoto Prefecture|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.