This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
hiCenter Ventures was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Haifa. The fund is located in Israel, Asia.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Israel. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Mobile Advertising, Small and Medium Businesses. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Sonarax Technologies is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This fund was the most active in 2016.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides hiCenter Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Yandex, Moscow Seed Fund, Jeff Pulver. The fund often co-invests with Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel - OCS, Igor Ryabenkiy, GVA Vestor.in. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by GVA Vestor.in, AltaIR Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: blendventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.22 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.