In 1988 was created Hannover Re, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Hanover.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Hannover Re the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Hannover Re, startups are often financed by SBI Group, NIBC Bank N.V., IONIQ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBI Group, NIBC Bank N.V., IONIQ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by signals Venture Capital, TIMIA Capital, SixThirty.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Life Insurance. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sureify, finleap.
|Ardent Credit Union||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Assiduity Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Capital IP Investment Partners LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|ESP Equity Partners||Bedminster, New Jersey, United States|
|Eureka Network||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Fifty Years||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gray Matters Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Harcourts Paramount||Gregory, South Dakota, United States|
|Hc360.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|JTB Corp.||Chiyoda, Japan|
|La Bolsa Social||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Lysander||Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Open Data Institute||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Osaka University Venture Capital||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Touchstone Equities||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|$9M||06 Apr 2022||Evanston, Illinois, United States|
|$47M||26 May 2021||Georgia, United States|
|$216K||27 May 2019||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$672K||28 Dec 2017||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$1M||22 Sep 2017||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$46M||17 Jul 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$4M||01 Dec 2016||San Jose, California, United States|
|$24M||13 Jun 2016||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– LifeQ, a provider of biometrics and health information derived from wearable devices and used in health management solutions, raised $47m.
– The round was led by Invenfin, 4Di Capital, Allectus Capital, Mogul Capital, Tenhong Holdings, Analog Devices, Hannover Re, Convergence Partners, Stellar Capital Partners, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Bank, Delos, OneBio Seed Investment Fund, Virgin Group, Lireas, Allen & Co, and Acequia Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s global expansion and development of new products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.